Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Graphic Look at Interest Rates....

Take a look at the following informational charts from Freddie Mac (FHLMC).
Interest rates over the past 30 years have never been better! So, take a look at today's home prices and then look at what financing could have been 10, 20, 30 years ago. It hasn't been a better time to buy in YEARS!

This is a very interesting graph to take a look at. To me, I see computer servers in lending institutions and better communications. .

If you need to talk to a lender, please give me a call. I have great Mortgage Brokers to refer you to.
Mt Hood Real Estate For Sale in the Villages of Mt Hood includes Welches Oregon Real Estate, Brightwood Oregon Real Estate,Government Camp Oregon Real Estate and Rhododendron Oregon Real Estate plus Mt Hood Lots and Land.
Thank you to Jerry Iverson at Evergreen Home Loans for turning me on to these very cool graphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment